PDA

View Full Version : Hi all - Its been a while

ryangb
02-10-2011, 11:49am
Hi everyone. My name is Ryan and I am from the Central Coast of NSW. I have not posted on the forum in quite a while. I have been distracted by other things but I am determined to get back into it. I would describe myself as a novice who wants to learn. I am planning a trip to the USA next year including the Grand Canyon, Alcatraz and possibly Yosemite National Park so need to improve my landscape technique to make the most of it. I would also like to improve my knowledge and understanding and what better place to do it than this site:)

Cheers

WhoDo
02-10-2011, 12:07pm
Welcome back, Ryan. Life does tend to intervene for all of us from time-to-time, but don't forget that taking photos as it passes by can increase your enjoyment exponentially. Let's see some of those practice photos in the CC forums and I'm sure many of our experts will be happy to accelerate your learning process in time for the trip OS. :th3:

Kym
02-10-2011, 9:57pm
:gday: & Welcome BAck
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!