PDA

View Full Version : Great Site!!

Fletch
01-10-2011, 11:57am
Always been interested in photography however it took my mid life crisis and inability to afford the "Ferarri" to buy my first DSLR (Canon 60D with 18mm-135mm Lens). I Looked all over the internet for a site that can help me learn and have fun and very glad I found this one.

One newbie question: which online photo hosting site does everyone use Picasa/Flickr/Photobucket or other?

Fletcher

William
01-10-2011, 12:48pm
Hi Fletcher and welcome to AP , I use Flickr, Works fine for me , Easy to use and link to this site using the BB code method , Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing some of your images in the main CC Forums - Bil :th3:

ricktas
01-10-2011, 12:56pm
Welcome. Enjoy the site. I use photobucket

Mary Anne
01-10-2011, 1:45pm
Hello Fletcher :action66: and Welcome to AP Another Canon user here though different again to what you have.
I also use photobucket its so easy just copy and paste the IMG Code the bottom line.
Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

yummymummy
01-10-2011, 1:51pm
WElcome to Ap! I also used photobucket :th3: looking forward to seeing some of your photos :)

Fletch
01-10-2011, 5:25pm
Thanks everyone, its Photobucket 3-1 so I will give it a go.

Kym
01-10-2011, 5:27pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

mikew09
01-10-2011, 8:34pm
Welcome Fletch - like you when I first started photography I searched the net for info and came across AP, that was like 2 and a hlf yrs ago and to be honest I think this site and its members have accounted for more of my learning than any other source. This site has also been invaluable with the members so willing to assist with advise when considering the purchase of new gear. Rich and the other moderators rule the site with an iron fist (so to speak) which has keep the integrity of the forums intact and there is members from beginner to profession.
I hope you enjoy the site as much as many of us do.

Welcome about and post some photos ;-)

ricktas
01-10-2011, 8:39pm
If you have joined Photobucket, THIS (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:Photobucket_:_How_to_link_photos_into_Ausphotography) will be helpful

fess67
01-10-2011, 8:55pm
I use photobucket for my test shots and smugmug for my keepers. I think it just comes down to personal preferences really.