PDA

View Full Version : Hi all.. new here and to photography!!

dannyz
29-09-2011, 11:58am
Hi Guys and Gals, My name is Danny and live in melbourne.. Am relatively new to photography, infact very new. Always been a CC and iPhone person.. But always wanted to get a DSLR.

Last week i took the plunge and got myself a Nikon D7000 with a 18-105mm and a 35mm 1.8 both DX lenses...

Since the purchase i have taken over 1500 clicks!! Started off in 'auto' mode.. Now i think im pretty proficient in 'Manual' and A & S priority modes (auto iso though, still getting the hang of it all).. But learning every day!! Loving it!

Would love to get tips on pics and their settings and hoping this forum can give me that!!

Danny

Mary Anne
29-09-2011, 2:49pm
Hello Danny and Welcome to AP.. Sounds like you are coming along just fine for a beginner :th3:
Post some of your photos on the Forums where you will get plenty of cc and all the help and tips you need.

Kym
29-09-2011, 3:16pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

Redbaron
30-09-2011, 11:21am
Welcome aboard Danny - have discovered myself the best way is to keep on clicking - enjoy.

rwg717
30-09-2011, 8:05pm
Hi Danny nice to have you along:D
Richard