PDA

View Full Version : Hi all,

azagil
29-09-2011, 8:01am
My Name is Aaron, I live in Wyndham vale (VIC) and have just bought my camera as I do alot of traveling with work but have never had anything to show for where i have been. I now get excited about heading out on weekends and finding anything to photograph.....but still having trouble working out shutter speeds F stops etc... I am in the process of getting a telescope to get some pictures of stars, planets and so on as it fascinates me. I am getting a Celestron Advanced C8-SGT telescope. if anyone could give me any points on this kind of photography it would be appreciated!!! and I will be sure to post my attempts if I can. Cheers

Kym
29-09-2011, 8:41am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

AsignObseratory and Astroman have a clue about astro

Mary Anne
29-09-2011, 2:54pm
Hi Aaron and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing photos of those stars and planets on the forums

rwg717
29-09-2011, 8:16pm
Hello and welcome Aaron, great to have you along:D
Richard

Redbaron
30-09-2011, 9:58am
Welcome Azza, I'm just up the road in Hoppers - plenty of good info on here mate, look forward to seeing some pics of the stars and stuff - sounds like fun.