PDA

View Full Version : Introducing ... me

steffoto
27-09-2011, 11:28am
Hi out there!
Just a short post to say hello and to introduce myself. I am a seriosuly enthusiastic photographer with a passion for landscape and seascape images. Most recently I have been shooting large format film. I love the look of film and the detail I can achieve with my LF gear. I also enjoy the more contemplative approach my big gear demands. I mostly shoot Velvia 50 but some black and white as well. I do all my own processing in the laundary! I am hoping to do my first exhibition of images early next year.

I do also have a little camera with a battery that occassionally gets a look in! :)

I have been an active member of a couple of other forums and stumbled across this fine site this morning. Looking forward to making a contribution.

Cheers!
Stef

coolie21
27-09-2011, 11:39am
Welcome Stef :) Would love to see some of your large format shots here

steffoto
27-09-2011, 12:13pm
Thanks Alan. Glad to be here. I have looked through the forum rules and it seems adding a link to my photo site in my signature is acceptable. You can see some of my LF work there if you are interested. I am looking forward to posting some of my work here too - but right now I can't even work out how to see other peoples stuff! :)

coolie21
27-09-2011, 12:27pm
Some beautiful images there, I am sure we will be seeing a lot of you round the site now :)

Kym
27-09-2011, 12:43pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

ricktas
27-09-2011, 7:15pm
Welcome. See you on the forums

Mark L
28-09-2011, 9:33pm
Welcome to AP Stef.
No need to tell you it's best to get involved. :)