PDA

View Full Version : what I've been up to..

yummymummy
20-08-2011, 10:11pm
I've been busy of late, and haven't been around much on AP.. well here's what I've been up to.. My son played his first year of rugby league this year, and I was adopted as team photographer.. this is a little youtube vid of some of the photos I took this year of the boys playing footy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5rN7vTULqs

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it! :th3:

Duane Pipe
22-08-2011, 6:54am
Hmf, no reply's Kristy. Look out kiwi you have some competition mate:D
The team would be wrapped in the quality of the photos I recon Kristy and I love the music that you have selected, if you are an AC/DC fan
they have brought out AC/DC wine collection of four bottles. Cheers Dave:beer_mug:

yummymummy
22-08-2011, 7:12am
Thanks Dave, yeah no replies.. I'm actually getting quite used to that :-/ lately everything I post up in here gets few replies :confused013 oh well! ya get that :D
I AM an AC/DC fan..LOVE their music :D:music::music05: the entire collection of photos was too long to post to youtube lol, and is set to 4 different AC/DC songs, as well as a few others ( footy related lol) gotta be hard hitting music for the tackles that these boys made :eek:

Duane Pipe
22-08-2011, 7:35am
Its sad when I see beginners asking for cc and they get no reply's, I sometimes reply if I have something to offer them:th3:

gary
22-08-2011, 8:14am
A good collection of action shots Kristy and well put together.
As said before a good choice of music as well

yummymummy
22-08-2011, 12:25pm
Thanks Gary! :) That was only a 1/4 of the shots that I took this year, the rest went onto a DVD for the boys :)

Yep Dave, I will reply to most ( when I'm not busy with the noise, or the footy, or the house lol) it is sad to see them get no replies though.. especially when they're trying to learn too. :th3:

jgknight
22-08-2011, 12:46pm
Well I for one enjoyed watching this Kristy. Well done.

charton
22-08-2011, 12:47pm
Great job Kirsty.

yummymummy
22-08-2011, 3:36pm
Thank you! I really enjoyed making it, the coach, and manager of the team both have copies and have been raving about it lol

Shelley
22-08-2011, 11:42pm
Well done Kirsty - really nice presentation and great action shots.

Mary Anne
23-08-2011, 7:25am
Kirsty I will look at it when I get back home I am in Melbourne at present and on mobile broadband.

yummymummy
23-08-2011, 1:19pm
thanks Ladies :) the kids love it!! :efelant:

leanneqld
25-08-2011, 9:03am
I really like that flying tackle shot around the 50 secs point. Well done.

yummymummy
26-08-2011, 6:39am
Thanks Leanne, that little boy with the flying red boots it Bailey.. and OMG that boy can play football! He's only just turned 8, and can read the play better than most men who play the game! He's certainly going to go far if he keeps his eye on the footy rather than get involved in other things.. I've just had word that my son will be playing in the team next year.. :D bring it on I say! can't wait!!

mikew09
26-08-2011, 7:47am
Hi Kristy, has been a while. I have found with so many new members coming on board these days I often post and takes time for a reply if you get any. I have found it is best to post new posts during the day. Anyway, was wondering you had not been around. A fanastic series and I have to say I have seen your photography improve so much over time. These are great shots a very well captured. Well done

yummymummy
26-08-2011, 3:33pm
Thanks Mike, am hoping now that I'm not so busy with footy, that I might actually get out and start taking other photos as well! :th3:

Outoflipsync
01-09-2011, 1:36pm
Great slideshow, love seeing these little fellas play. Some great facial expressions on them too.. Nicely put together.

yummymummy
01-09-2011, 6:32pm
Thanks John!! The boys were given their own copies on the weekend.. they LOVED it! :D