PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted to know what is say's LoL

Nikkie
01-08-2011, 10:21am
I have bad eye sight and have seen this writing inside the beer tops but never could be bothered to put my specs on to read it. So yesterday I decided it would be more fun to put on close up filter for a play know I know what it say's. Phew had me worried because it might have

congratulations you just dipped out on winning a case of beer for been so lazy and not putting your specs on :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Gerty1/Aussie%20Photography%20forum/More%20for%20Aussie%20Photography/beertop.jpg

mel6664
02-08-2011, 10:19pm
might try that next time I don't have my glasses on! I was at a party on Saturday night and I didn't have my glassess on. I took a photo with a compact camera and had to show it to other people to see if it was any good! Apparently it was - I still haven't looked at it! Regardless of all that, cute image!

colinbm
02-08-2011, 10:41pm
Greatb work Sandy :th3:
Now we both know. If i'd had drunk the contents I wouldn't be able to read it either :o
Col

Nikkie
03-08-2011, 10:26am
thanks guys for looking the things you think of doing when you have had a few would never thought of doing it otherwise :lol:

Ezookiel
08-10-2011, 8:51pm
LOL. Using a camera as a magnifying glass. Pretty clever. There's an app for the iPhone called "Over 40" that does much the same thing.
I've used my camera as a telescope once. I once couldn't tell if something on a distant hill was a lone tree or a tower, and so took photo with the tele zoomed to maximum, and then zoomed the preview image in till I could tell.

Not sure how the fact that they brew every day guarantees that this particular bottle is fresh. That one bottle could have been lying in a cellar for years for all we know.

MattNQ
09-10-2011, 12:06am
Oh so it is beer - so that is what is in those green cans....!
Up here in Qld, we always thought it was some sort of vegetable juice....:D:D:D