PDA

View Full Version : Hahnel Wireless Giga T Pro Timer Remote

Imagenif
01-10-2010, 11:51am
I was in the market to buy something fancier than my standard Canon cable release for my 50D. I found the (Wired) Canon TC-80N3 which goes for around $250-300. Its a nice bit of gear with plenty of functions and an LCD display. I rang my local camera store in Parramatta to be told that they did not have any in stock but I should check out the new Hahnel Wireless Giga T Pro. Strange name but what the heck? The best part was it was only $139. So of course I brought it straight away!!

Ive opened the box & had a play & so far it seems really good. I'm going to give it a workout on Sunday morning for a seascape shoot so I'll report back any issues.

Here is a link to the manufacturer website...

http://www.hahnel.ie/index.cfm?page=dslrremotecontrols&id=60&pId=60

Cheers

Ozzi Paul
01-10-2010, 2:51pm
I was actually looking at them last week in the local camera shop, they look good, their 2.4Ghz wireless flash triggers look alright as well, and not to expensive either.

jbee
01-10-2010, 3:38pm
I have one and its really good - i like the remote trigger bit but will probably use the other features as I get better - got mine for $89.00 over the net from a shop in SA Camerastore.com.au :)