PDA

View Full Version : Happy 80th Birthday Mary Anne! (2nd of April)

ricktas
02-04-2024, 7:01am
:party5:

Happy 80th Birthday Mary Anne (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/member.php?u=6102)!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at Australian Photography.

:party6:
(2nd of April)

Oakley
02-04-2024, 7:07pm
Happy Birthday Mary Anne :party6:

Hope you're having a lovely day From Oakley, Gizmo, Alby and of course Brandy ! :D

Mary Anne
02-04-2024, 9:23pm
Happy Birthday Mary Anne :party6:

Hope you're having a lovely day From Oakley, Gizmo, Alby and of course Brandy ! :D

That is so Beautiful Oakley You are Very Talented :nod:

And many Thanks Gizmo and Alby I LOVE those Happy Birthday Glasses !! WOW !! How great you both look :2encou:

And What about my Girl Brandy with that pretty Party Hat on, She is Top Dog
And I appreciate the way You always include Brandy on your Birthday Card to me.
Oakley You have made my Day, and what a Wonderful ending to it Thank You So Much :)

Oakley
04-04-2024, 6:02pm
Glad it made your day as dogs always bring a smile :) Gizmo just turned 10 years old last week and we had to get the party glasses out and nice to share it with you :D Yes Brandy is certainly a star :2loveH:

Mary Anne
06-04-2024, 9:13am
Glad it made your day as dogs always bring a smile :) Gizmo just turned 10 years old last week and we had to get the party glasses out and nice to share it with you :D Yes Brandy is certainly a star :2loveH:

Yes Dogs do that Oakley, as those Glasses did too :nod:

Gizmo :party5: to You

I had a great day yesterday too, my Girlfriend took us to a restaurant for lunch.
Really liked the no cooking.. And no mess to clean up and No Dishes said Tony as he always does those :nod: