PDA

View Full Version : First Ever Post

LoganEyles
21-12-2023, 10:45am
Hi everyone!
this is my first post on this website, so I thought I might introduce myself
My name is Logan, and I am a 16yo beginner based in Melbourne.
My current gear is:
Nikon D3300
Nikkor 70 - 300mm f/4.5-5.6 vr
Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6

However later this year or early next year I am going to be upgrading to a Nikon D850
Thanks!

ameerat42
21-12-2023, 11:39am
Hi, Logan.

Welcome to AP.

There's a lot of knowledge on AP, so we can help you along with your photography.

As you are a Beginner here on AP, you can post in the New To Photography (https://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?177-New-to-Photography-CC-(Beginners)) forum
for the first 90 days. Here you will get CC based on your needs.

Of course you can post in the ordinary CC forums if you like.

We cannot give CC in the Intro forum for your picture above..

So, join in and enjoy.

And... Consider entering or voting on a Competition. Click on the banner tab labelled
"Competitions..." at the top of any AP page.

Tannin
21-12-2023, 3:58pm
Hi Logan and welcome!

John Humpo
21-12-2023, 7:57pm
Welcome great to see you posting, I like your choice of a new camera one of the best ever IMHO, a nice image just a pity a bit of the vegetation is covering this pretty bird but it can be difficult at times to get a clear shot of tiny birds such as this, look forward to seeing more of your images.

bitsnpieces
24-12-2023, 7:17pm
Hi Logan and welcome to AP

Great seeing more Melbournians here

We're still trying to organise another meet, hope you'll be able to tag along (when we eventually get a meet set up lol)

Hunter50
27-12-2023, 8:46pm
Hi there, Logan. It is good to see your photo, you have some nice detail in the wing feathers. I hope you enjoy being involved with everyone at Ausphotography.