PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from WA

Isac
19-01-2023, 6:28pm
Hi, I'm a retired gentleman and lucky to be enjoying taking photos in my neighbourhood (especially the birds and ducks at a nearby lake), doing graphic design and editing in Photoshop (since 1992), walking my panda-faced Cavoodle named Charlie and playing in my 60's cover band. Life's been good, so far. I'm Greg and/or Isac - which means I Shoot A Canon.

ameerat42
19-01-2023, 6:35pm
Welcome to AP, Greg...:th3:

ricktas
19-01-2023, 6:37pm
Welcome to AP. See you, and your photos around the forums soon.

Mary Anne
20-01-2023, 10:03am
Hello Greg and Welcome to AP. A Gentleman of many talents Good on You and wonderful to read that life has been good :nod:
My Favourite spot is the Local Lagoon with the Birds, Ducks and Geese Yes lots of domestic ones there these days too.
You have it all including a Pet :2encou: So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Isac
20-01-2023, 2:26pm
Welcome to AP, Greg...:th3:
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to AP. See you, and your photos around the forums soon.
Cheers Rick. I'll look around for a while to get a feel for the forum. Cheers.

Hello Greg and Welcome to AP. A Gentleman of many talents Good on You and wonderful to read that life has been good :nod:
My Favourite spot is the Local Lagoon with the Birds, Ducks and Geese Yes lots of domestic ones there these days too.
You have it all including a Pet :2encou: So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.
Many thanks Mary Anne. It looks great here so I hope to contribute soon.