PDA

View Full Version : thank you for caring

mudman
21-07-2022, 7:45pm
just received an email advising me that it has been 45 days since i have posted, and that I have been missed.
i have been a bit non-motivated due to the weather and one of the meds i take which has a doping effect
i have been coming in several times a day to see who is posting what, and trying to get motivated to go out and take some images
thanks for the concern and email
hope to get out soon and post something again

Mary Anne
22-07-2022, 8:33am
Time flies MM, and I can understand you not wanting to go out in the colder weather.
Though if you get fogs how wonderful it would be to see some here on AP, as not much of them up here.
I am sure you will get out there again soon with you camera so will look forward to your next post on the Forums :nod:

bobt
25-07-2022, 9:34pm
I got the same email .... which reminded me to drop by and have a look. I too have been engrossed with that thing they call "life", which has a habit of getting in the way of things.

Haven't used my camera in quite a while now, so I really must find the time. My other activities lately have been consuming any spare time, but I still look at a lot of photos rather than actually taking any.

mudman
26-07-2022, 12:47pm
your wit and creative images are a definite feature on A.P Bobt, and i am sure missed by all
welcome back

bobt
26-07-2022, 4:52pm
your wit and creative images are a definite feature on A.P Bobt, and i am sure missed by all
welcome back

I'm flattered! Reminds me of my father's entry in the cemetery record which said "for his humour and his wit". I'm glad if I've continued that aspect a little. :D

I do remote photographic judging (quite useful in times of Covid) and I tend to inject the occasional light hearted comments when I'm critiquing people's images. You can never have to much of a laugh - especially in today's world.