PDA

View Full Version : First 4wd and Photography Tour

Toddyh
09-12-2020, 11:58am
A couple of months back I went along on a 4wd tour as the designated photographer. It was a kind of trial run to see if there was demand for a photographer to attend these tours regularly. Well the original purpose has shifted somewhat and I will now be leading my own photography based 4wd tour for that same company. It's not something they have ever done before so I'm hoping there will be a stack of interest and it can become a regular thing.

https://www.adrenalinoffroadcentre.com.au/event-details-utzti/barrington-tops-4wd-photography-weekend-tour

ricktas
09-12-2020, 5:32pm
A couple of months back I went along on a 4wd tour as the designated photographer. It was a kind of trial run to see if there was demand for a photographer to attend these tours regularly. Well the original purpose has shifted somewhat and I will now be leading my own photography based 4wd tour for that same company. It's not something they have ever done before so I'm hoping there will be a stack of interest and it can become a regular thing.

https://www.adrenalinoffroadcentre.com.au/event-details-utzti/barrington-tops-4wd-photography-weekend-tour

Happy to let this post stay and good luck with your tours. Always good to see members being successful with their photography

Note that if you wish to promote the business in future on AP, you will need to send me a PM and chat about $. The site is free to use and other than donations from members, has to pay its way via advertising.

Toddyh
09-12-2020, 8:02pm
Thanks Rick. Don't expect to pick up clients from here. Just meant to share it more as an update of what I'm up to.

Belly
09-12-2020, 10:56pm
Awesome Toddy and good luck with your venture, it's great to see someone having a go:th3:

Toddyh
10-12-2020, 6:55am
Awesome Toddy and good luck with your venture, it's great to see someone having a go:th3:

Thanks Belly.

Glenda
12-12-2020, 7:06am
Hope it's very successful for you Toddy.

Mary Anne
12-12-2020, 7:11am
Good on you Toddy :2encou:

Toddyh
12-12-2020, 7:24am
Thanks Glenda and Mary Anne. I hope it's successful too.

jamesmartin
13-12-2020, 8:03pm
Seeing how popular 4wd has become plus peoples love of sharing pics of there adventures on social media sounds like a good mix. Will be interesting to see how it goes, good luck with it!

Toddyh
14-12-2020, 8:24am
Thanks James. It's something a little different to your average 4wd tour. Hopefully people see the value in it.