PDA

View Full Version : Good Evening,

Mani
06-10-2020, 10:44pm
A dear friend of mine that uses this site told me about it today and as I have redundancy blues as a result of covid I thought it would be a good idea to sign up and do some act-belong-commit. I have been interested in Photography for well over ten years and my creativity comes and goes based on my mental health state. I particularly love landscape photography but also enjoy portraiture, abstract, architectural, still life and well just about anything really. I think you can never stop learning about photography. I am happiest outdoors when I am surrounded by nature and with my camera in hand. I use both Canon and Olympus. Actually I have a collection of cameras and lenses so I guess you could say I am hooked. I look forward to meeting and talking with new members and sharing our work.

:clogo::ologo:

ameerat42
07-10-2020, 3:48am
Welcome to AP, Mani. Join right in and :)

Mary Anne
07-10-2020, 5:56am
Hello and Welcome to AP, this is a great place to be to show us your skills :nod:
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

ricktas
07-10-2020, 6:25am
Welcome to AP Mani.

Join in, post some photos, have your say on some gear, etc. Interacting is the key to enjoying the site. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

JoPho
07-10-2020, 2:13pm
A dear friend! Lovely to have those around.
You might like to come join us on the weekly challenge. Lots of creative weirdos in there.
This week's theme is water....
I hope you enjoy this lovely place.

Mani
07-10-2020, 10:20pm
Thanks sweetness xx