PDA

View Full Version : Hello All thought I would pop back :)

Jeanette
18-03-2020, 10:34am
HI I am Jeanette
I was a member here a long time ago and life has taken a busy stance which did not allow alot of home time.

Although I have kept up with my photography which has been wonderful, of course not as much as I would like of course but i braved going to a camera club not thinking I would be good enough. To my surprise i found the club so supportive and friendly and was a wonderful decision to learn and develop.

I have become a Grandma to a gorgous little man who stole my heart ( told Hubby there is another man in my life ) haha
Hudson born at 24 weeks has bought one of the most difficult and roller coaster emotions in my life. He is not 16 months old 1 year corrected and is doing amazing. No issues appart from lungs which will take a few years to catch up. and he thought food would kill him for a long time but 2 months ago finally decided it might be good ( severe reflux will do that )

I have been asked to do weddings and one led to another and another and tallied up 8 to date.. I don't go looking for them but boy love it when i do them.

I am still working in dialysis and photography remains my balance in my life..

hope you are all well and look forward to catching up

regards Jeanette

ameerat42
18-03-2020, 10:37am
WB, Jeanette. We kept a chair for you, and... - I suppose we can rustle up a high-chair too :D

Jeanette
18-03-2020, 10:40am
Hi Aeerat42 there is a name I remember

thank you so much for the welcome and I would love to bring Huddy along :D such a cheeky monkey he is to :)

I will have to navigate through the forum and how to do things again hey

ameerat42
18-03-2020, 10:49am
Just ask if you can't find 'em too quick :umm:

Mary Anne
18-03-2020, 2:05pm
Hi Jeanette and Welcome back, it's so Wonderful to see you on the Forum again :banana::banana: And a New Little Man in your life WOW!!
Many things happen in three years and you have been busy, so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums when time permits :nod:

Jeanette
18-03-2020, 5:50pm
Hi Jeanette and Welcome back, it's so Wonderful to see you on the Forum again :banana::banana: And a New Little Man in your life WOW!!
Many things happen in three years and you have been busy, so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums when time permits :nod:

Thank you gorgous ;) I will get my head around posting a few soon and how to do it Thank you again for welcoming me back :) :love:

ricktas
18-03-2020, 5:56pm
Welcome back Jeanette and you have had a roller coaster ride. Hope you can get to enjoy some photography here on AP again.

Jeanette
19-03-2020, 9:58am
Welcome back Jeanette and you have had a roller coaster ride. Hope you can get to enjoy some photography here on AP again.

Thank you kindly Rick .. I shall be sharing some very soon :)

Mark L
19-03-2020, 10:44pm
I remember you. ;):)

Cage
24-03-2020, 10:56am
Glad to see you back Jeanette.

bitsnpieces
24-03-2020, 1:40pm
Welcome back and congrats on becoming a grandma
Big promotion in life there :)