PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

zoonki
14-01-2020, 12:50pm
Hi everyone,

I live on the Gold Coast.

I'm new to photography, and stumbled upon this forum while searching the web for photography courses. I've always enjoyed taking casual photos using my mobile phone, but recently have decided to take it to the next level and started reading/watching as much as I can while I wait to purchase my first "real" camera, which I plan to do in the next month or so.

I'm really looking forward to participating in the forum and learning from everyone here, and of course helping others as my experience grows. I'm very open to (and appreciative of) constructive feedback and anything that will help me to grow. I'd love to be able to offer the same to others.

Looking forward to the journey and being part of this community :)

ricktas
14-01-2020, 1:22pm
Welcome to AP, see you on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
14-01-2020, 2:09pm
Hello and Welcome to AP, Plenty to learn on here and the Members are very Helpful.
So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums, if its Help with buying a camera or how to use it just ask.

zoonki
14-01-2020, 4:02pm
Thank you very much! Much appreciated and looking forward to it :)

ameerat42
14-01-2020, 7:06pm
Welcome to AP, Zoonki.

Mark L
14-01-2020, 9:00pm
G'day zoonki. Interesting username.:) Depending where your photography takes you you might end up being zoomki.:rolleyes:
Don't be afraid to ask questions about the cameras you should or are considering buying.
And even if it's with you phone photo thing you might like to join in here to get the creative juices working with our weekly challenge .... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?200-Member-Challenges-52-2020

zoonki
15-01-2020, 10:27am
Welcome to AP, Zoonki.
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

G'day zoonki. Interesting username.:) Depending where your photography takes you you might end up being zoomki.:rolleyes:
Don't be afraid to ask questions about the cameras you should or are considering buying.
And even if it's with you phone photo thing you might like to join in here to get the creative juices working with our weekly challenge .... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?200-Member-Challenges-52-2020
Haha, very creative, I like it! :D
Thanks a lot for making me feel welcome.
Sounds good regarding the weekly challenge. I was hesitant to post anything from a phone camera, but now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll give it a go.

Bensch
15-01-2020, 6:22pm
Greetings and welcome to AP :th3:

zoonki
15-01-2020, 8:14pm
Greetings and welcome to AP :th3:
Thanks Andy!