PDA

View Full Version : Fresh start

Kangawoo
07-12-2019, 6:56pm
Hi guys. I'm reinvigorated and ready for a fresh start after many years out of the game.

I got a little burnt out after working as a photographer and lost the bug for the personal enjoyment of shooting. And after some family crisis I basically stopped altogether.

I have now just purchased a nikon D800e, and a couple of lenses and a flash. Over the coming months I hope to aquire a couple more lenses and focus more on landscape photography, and explore a little astro-photography.

I am looking forward to rediscovering the enjoyment of the hobby, and getting to know some of the members here.

ricktas
07-12-2019, 7:04pm
Welcome. Based on your professional photographer history, we have upgraded you to advanced skill level. This only changes which competitions you can enter on Ausphotography.

ameerat42
07-12-2019, 7:06pm
Hi Kangawoo. Welcome to AP.

Join in and you'll soon pick up the interest again.

I agree that from the description of your experience, your status on AP should be Advanced, not Intermediate.

Ahimsa
07-12-2019, 8:29pm
Hi Kangawoo, I too have been reinvigorated recently reconnecting with AP. Looking forward to sharing your journey.

Mark L
07-12-2019, 9:58pm
Is a kangawoo something like a rallaby?:)
Yep, there may be some members here you might prefer to ignore.;)
Welcome to a good place to help you get some passion back.

Mary Anne
07-12-2019, 10:21pm
Hello Kangawoo and Welcome to AP, how Wonderful that you are exploring your Hobby again :nod:
So join right in and I will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums, and do have a go at commenting on other Members Posts.
As that’s what makes Forums Work :2smile: