PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

siringo
28-11-2019, 7:22pm
Thought I'd drop a 'Hello' note in here.

I'm new to photography and am hoping to pick up lots of tips & info from the site and others.

My current camera is whatever is in my Samsung mobile phone. That's why I stopped here, I need help to get a real camera.

See ya 'round.

ricktas
28-11-2019, 7:24pm
Welcome. Samsung phones have quite good sensors and software. Learning composition etc with a phone can translate easily across to a 'proper' camera. So don't under-consider what you have now as a tool to better photography.

Mary Anne
28-11-2019, 7:33pm
Hello and Welcome to AP..
Some Phone Cameras are great, and the best Camera is the one you have on you, and that usually a Phone :D
Plenty to learn here check out the Library at the top of this page it will Help. If you want to know anything just ask :nod:

ameerat42
28-11-2019, 7:34pm
Welcome, Siringo.

There's lots you can do with phone cams (look at the discussion forum here (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?197-Mobile-Phone-(cameras))).

There are lots of phone cam shots scattered throughout AP, too.

---So, join in, and work towards your goal of getting another camera.

siringo
28-11-2019, 7:40pm
Welcome. Samsung phones have quite good sensors and software. Learning composition etc with a phone can translate easily across to a 'proper' camera. So don't under-consider what you have now as a tool to better photography.

Good to know, thanks RickTas.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and Welcome to AP..
Some Phone Cameras are great, and the best Camera is the one you have on you, and that usually a Phone :D
Plenty to learn here check out the Library at the top of this page it will Help. If you want to know anything just ask :nod:

Thanks Mary Anne, looking forward to learning lots.

Bensch
28-11-2019, 11:20pm
Greetings and welcome to AP :th3:

RochelleAlbino
29-11-2019, 1:33am
Hello and welcome,enjoy stay here

siringo
29-11-2019, 9:02am
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.