PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy

Gazza
20-06-2019, 11:51am
I spend my fair share of time birding/walking along the River Murray and found some idiot has posted this carp everywhere! Defeating to purpose a bit...this is a far bigger eyesore than the little bit of rubbish that I spot on a very rare occasion. The damn things outnumber the wildlife!!!

Singed...Grumpy AF, Gazza. (Is it too late to say AF stands for Auto Focus?)

https://i.postimg.cc/s2tRrjz6/IMG-9098-copy-2.png

Mary Anne
20-06-2019, 3:00pm
Gee Gazza aka Grumpy :D Here was I looking for all this carp then realized it much be a typo and you meant to type CRAP would I be correct.

If not forgive me as maybe I was having a Grey Moment ... Not one notice on every tree surely :eek:

Gazza
20-06-2019, 4:39pm
Gee Gazza aka Grumpy :D Here was I looking for all this carp then realized it much be a typo and you meant to type CRAP would I be correct.

If not forgive me as maybe I was having a Grey Moment ... Not one notice on every tree surely :eek:
Ha ha ha...yep, you would be correct, a typo for sure, and close, nearly every tree. I'm taking some tools tomorrow to get rid of them.

Mark L
20-06-2019, 10:16pm
Yep, instead of taking the time to post this visual pollution that no one will read (other than you) they should just take that time to pick up the rubbish.
When will it dawn on people that we have so many signs in Oz that no one really reads the signs any more??

Gazza
21-06-2019, 5:44am
Yep, instead of taking the time to post this visual pollution that no one will read (other than you) they should just take that time to pick up the rubbish.
When will it dawn on people that we have so many signs in Oz that no one really reads the signs any more??
Yep. Exactly. Wish I had included that in my original little rant...cheers.

Bensch
29-06-2019, 8:00am
Haha, have to laugh at some people.....

"don't litter!" *proceeds to litter place with signs saying not to litter*

I'd be tempted to remove the majority, leaving 1 or 2, but putting them upside down......

Gazza
29-06-2019, 8:06am
Haha, have to laugh at some people.....

"don't litter!" *proceeds to litter place with signs saying not to litter*

I'd be tempted to remove the majority, leaving 1 or 2, but putting them upside down......
:grinning01: :grinning01: Good thought, but they're all gone now. Just waiting for them to surface again!

Bensch
29-06-2019, 8:09am
:grinning01: :grinning01: Good thought, but they're all gone now. Just waiting for them to surface again!

I'm always late to the party.... :o

Oh well, an idea for next time :th3:

Gazza
29-06-2019, 8:12am
I'm always late to the party.... :o

Oh well, an idea for next time :th3:
Yeah, I took 'em all down but suspect they'll be back?

Cheers, mate - :beer_mug: