PDA

View Full Version : Cage is still going around in ever decreasing circles.....

Cage
28-05-2019, 3:48pm
However I'm hoping they will start to get bigger soon.

Me, who couldn't win a whatsie in a cathouse with a handful of $100 notes, won the 1 in 50,000 chance draw for a rare blood disease.

Without going into the gory details, the treatment is almost as bad as the disease, and the worst of it , from a photographers POV, is that it causes cataracts.

However, and don't you just love a 'however', I'm being weaned off the nasty medicine (which has saved my life so I really am grateful) and hopefully not to far down the track I can get the cataracts removed. At the moment I'm living in a permanent light fog, not the best scenario for photography.

Anyway, every day I wake up and look out the window, and see that I'm still on top of the grass, I rejoice.

People, we are a long time dead, so enjoy what you have, while you can.

Cheers :food04:

Cage

Gazza
28-05-2019, 4:01pm
Was just thinking about you the other day...glad to hear you're still breathing :D

Cheers to you too - :beer_mug:

ameerat42
28-05-2019, 4:05pm
Hmm, Cage! That's given me pause for thought.
Best wishes for getting better.

If I can perhaps offer a little encouragement, the cataract treatment will result in
such clarity of vision in themselves... - Of course, it's another operation, and though
routine, people can always react differently to them.

Cage
28-05-2019, 4:15pm
Hmm, Cage! That's given me pause for thought.
Best wishes for getting better.

If I can perhaps offer a little encouragement, the cataract treatment will result in
such clarity of vision in themselves... - Of course, it's another operation, and though
routine, people can always react differently to them.

In the words of the dude in Catch 22, I hope 'I see everything twice'. :nod:

Mary Anne
28-05-2019, 4:27pm
Aww Kev so sorry to read this my thoughts are with you and that and it won't be long and you will be running around like a Spring Chicken.
I often think of you and wonder how you are feeling and can I say Thank You for keeping in touch. Hang in there Kev and the fog will lift from those eyes soon too.
Just take it easy and enjoy your life and get better quick and do continue to pop in from time to time to let us know how you are getting on :nod:

Cage
28-05-2019, 8:48pm
Was just thinking about you the other day...glad to hear you're still breathing :D

Cheers to you too - :beer_mug:

Cheers Mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww Kev so sorry to read this my thoughts are with you and that and it won't be long and you will be running around like a Spring Chicken.
I often think of you and wonder how you are feeling and can I say Thank You for keeping in touch. Hang in there Kev and the fog will lift from those eyes soon too.
Just take it easy and enjoy your life and get better quick and do continue to pop in from time to time to let us know how you are getting on :nod:

Your kind words and wishes are most appreciated Mary Anne.

Thank you

Kev

arthurking83
29-05-2019, 4:52pm

People, we are a long time dead, so enjoy what you have, while you can.

ain't that the truth!
Good to hear 'ya kicking about .. no matter how hard or tedious that kicking feels sometimes.

Still have to get the time to catch up.(ie. me up that'a way).

Me, who couldn't win a whatsie in a cathouse with a handful of $100 notes ....

I'm going to quote Darryl Kerrigan here bud .. "tell him he's dreaming!"
I'm STILL green with envy that you got that chance to shoot all that high end Nikon gear some time back! ;)

So how much luck does that bestow upon me? .. Maybe I need to source some $1000 notes :p

Best wishes from down south here too .. :th3:

Cage
29-05-2019, 9:22pm
Uncle Arthur !

How the hell are ya? Great to hear from you.

Mate, I'm hanging in there, and know that there are a hell of a lot of folks worse off than I am. I'm looking forward to the day my camera viewfinder doesn't look like bloody frosted glass.

Cheers

Kev