PDA

View Full Version : Re-introduce myself

JDFSandH
28-04-2019, 8:18pm
Hi, hey, hello.

So I was on here last about 6 years ago. I was slowly but surely getting better at taking snaps but life got in the way a little and I didn’t pick up the camera nearly as often as I should have. It got reduced to being used for candid happy snaps mostly. Well, A few months back I moved to somewhere new that is almost impossible to not take photos of (Snowy Valleys) so I’ve tried picking it back up.
I got bumped up to intermediate when I was last hanging around but we’ll see if I’m still there or if I need to take a few steps back to beginner.

Anyways, that’s all from me. Might jump around some other threads and reacquaint myself with the place. Looking forward to talking with everyone.

Cheers, Jess

ricktas
28-04-2019, 8:21pm
Welcome back Jess. See you round the forums

Note that we do not allow people to go down the experience scale. You can only ever move upward.

JDFSandH
28-04-2019, 8:30pm
Welcome back Jess. See you round the forums

Note that we do not allow people to go down the experience scale. You can only ever move upward.

Ahh you’re right. In fact, I’m pretty sure I even read that just moments ago. Been going back over all the rules and I think I just have myself an information overload.
Oh well, best I just take good photos and live up to the intermediate label then :th3:

Mary Anne
28-04-2019, 8:59pm
Hello Jess and Welcome Back, also looking forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums.
And do have a go at commenting on other Members posts as that’s what makes Forums work.

ameerat42
29-04-2019, 6:17am
...Oh well, best I just take good photos and live up to the intermediate label then :th3:

WB and WTG:th3:

- That's, welcome back and way to go :D

rwg717
30-04-2019, 10:27pm
Hi Jess and welcome back:D

merlin1
03-05-2019, 7:42pm
Welcome back Jess
Ross