PDA

View Full Version : New to the site and camera terms

Saph
12-04-2019, 10:59am
Hi there, im saph new to the site and to most forms of photogrophy started about a week ago now on my panasonic lumix camera and i am now waiting on approval for a canon EOS 1500D kit.

Its always fun to show people photos i have taken and have them think its taken on a dlsr with a macro lens when its just the intelligent auto mode of my lumix camera on the max zoom and a cheap tripod.

I joined the forum to learn more on camera terms and how to adjust the settings aswell as about lighting systems and what to have set when.

Anyways thats plently about me i think, hope to learn alot and improve my photo taking abilitys.

Thanks for reading.

ricktas
12-04-2019, 11:02am
Welcome to AP. Pull up your chair, join in, and you will learn a great deal.

Bensch
12-04-2019, 11:03am
Hi Saph and welcome to AP, looking forward to seeing your photos around the forums :th3:

ameerat42
12-04-2019, 4:00pm
Welcome to AP.

Hawthy
12-04-2019, 5:34pm
Hi Saph. Welcome to AP. The library here has more information on the technical side of photography than you can absorb in one or two sittings. It gives great information. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Mary Anne
12-04-2019, 6:09pm
Hello Saph and Welcome to AP. Plenty to learn here as Andrew mentioned above check out the Library at the top of the page.
And post some images on the Forums for CC, best to leave the settings on the images so we can help more.