PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I havent been taking much photos in the past 2 years

dolina
06-02-2019, 9:10pm
So I was told to post here...?

Mark L
06-02-2019, 9:45pm
So I was told to post here...?

That's part of the deal playing here.;) Most of us won't follow your large WWW presence. We'll only comment on what you'll post here:confused013

dolina
06-02-2019, 9:53pm
That's part of the deal playing here.;) Most of us won't follow your large WWW presence. We'll only comment on what you'll post here:confused013

You're making me blush. I haven't been shooting for the past 2 years. Just traveling... traveling... :lol:

Geoff79
07-02-2019, 11:37am
No holiday pics? Where’ve you been travelling? Welcome back... hoping to see some local Philippines shots on the forum. :)

Mary Anne
07-02-2019, 3:09pm
Hi again and Welcome Back.. Hope all is well with you, travelling sounds good you just need lighter camera gear :nod:
I don't take as many photos as I used to either though I still make time to get on here to look and comment.
And that is what makes Forums work, so will look forward to seeing you on the Forums :2smile:

ricktas
07-02-2019, 5:24pm
Welcome back

wayn0i
08-02-2019, 1:06pm
#metoo ????????????????

dolina
09-02-2019, 1:27am
No holiday pics? Where’ve you been travelling? Welcome back... hoping to see some local Philippines shots on the forum. :)
Just snap shots that aren't worthy to be posted in this prestigious photo forum.

I normally just bring a 5Ds R & 40mm STM pancake lens to keep things around 1kg. I am still trying to figure out how to mount it on a selfie stick. :lol:

Countries I visited while I was away weree JP, UK, US, ID, TH, DE & FR all for business. I did a bit of birding at Texas but that was a fluke as I had relatives who to my surprise were birders all on their own!