PDA

View Full Version : Another oldie back again

michael_sa
30-12-2018, 4:00pm
Hi all,
As someone else recently titled their (re)intro post - 'it must be that time of the year...'
...when we find some elusive spare time and return to our loved hobby/pursuits :) I also fit that category.
I've been absent for a long time, many reasons - but the camera has never been too far away.
I need to challenge myself and get out of the photographic rut that I've been in.
I know we all have our specific interests - mine are landscape, long exposure and astro, but I find myself going back to the same places and shooting the same stuff over and over. It's enjoyable of course, as all photography is, but I feel I've not progressed.
I remember many of the helpful members here and their posts and I'm looking forward to becoming involved, drawing on your collective knowledge and jumping back on the learning curve

:)
Michael

ricktas
30-12-2018, 4:02pm
Welcome Back

Mary Anne
30-12-2018, 5:12pm
Hello Michael and Welcome Back.. Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:

Mark L
31-12-2018, 11:51pm
Nice re-intro post Michael. Post some photos to see if others can offer a way to get out of that rut?

michael_sa
01-01-2019, 1:03am
Thanks Rick, Mary Anne and Mark.
...and my first post for 2019, HNY!