PDA

View Full Version : Been unwell, went over seas and back to fulltime work. I miss my photography.

JoPho
08-11-2018, 11:41pm
Please don't reject me.
I love YOOOOO.

Claire M
09-11-2018, 12:27am
Hi Jo, I wondered why we hadn't seen more of your awesome photography. :)
Hope you are feeling a lot better, and that all your shoulder surgeries have been successful.
I'd like to meet up with you one day either in Perth somewhere or I can train it down to Mandurah :D
Take care, :coffee:

ameerat42
09-11-2018, 6:40am
WB, JoPho.

ricktas
09-11-2018, 6:47am
Welcome back Jo.

Mary Anne
09-11-2018, 8:36am
Hi Jo good to see you back, you know where you are missed most :D

Geoff79
09-11-2018, 8:49am
Welcome back, Jo. Seems you were amongst it not that long ago. ;) Looking forward to some overseas pics. :)

Mark L
09-11-2018, 8:38pm
Oh no Jo. Glenda has been pipping me at the post for a while in POTW and now you're back to do the same thing. :(
Seriously though. Oh no Jo. Glenda has been pipping me at the post for a while in POTW and now you're back to do the same thing.:D

Hope you're on top of the health issues and I'm glad you're back.:th3:

aussirose
09-11-2018, 9:58pm
I've missed you too Jo. I remember your lone shell on the beach photo plus many more great photos you posted. Great to see you back mate. Hope you are better xx

JoPho
10-11-2018, 12:39am
Oh SHucks... you lot... I had better pull my camera out and blow off the dust!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jo, I wondered why we hadn't seen more of your awesome photography. :)
Hope you are feeling a lot better, and that all your shoulder surgeries have been successful.
I'd like to meet up with you one day either in Perth somewhere or I can train it down to Mandurah :D
Take care, :coffee:
That sounds like a great idea. Shoulder still on the mend but I think I should have 95 percent within 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jo good to see you back, you know where you are missed most :D
I will be seeing you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back, Jo. Seems you were amongst it not that long ago. ;) Looking forward to some overseas pics. :)
Due to my shoulder surgery I was unable to take my usual gear. My husband bought me a... a... yes... a Canon compact that could fit in a pocket. I haven't even edited the images yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no Jo. Glenda has been pipping me at the post for a while in POTW and now you're back to do the same thing. :(
Seriously though. Oh no Jo. Glenda has been pipping me at the post for a while in POTW and now you're back to do the same thing.:D

Hope you're on top of the health issues and I'm glad you're back.:th3: I suspect you are just holding back and letting everyone else win because you are too nice
. :nod:

Ionica
10-11-2018, 12:11pm
Oh SHucks... you lot... I had better pull my camera out and blow off the dust!!!

Yes - get snapping. :) Welcome back.