PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate Photography Brochures

vlukayak
31-07-2018, 9:12am
Hi, I'm into event photography and would like to venture into real estate and product photography, prior to the venture I would like to know who will prepare the brochures, flyers, captions and other marketing stuffs once the photo shoot and editing are finished. Do I just have to submit the photos to the client and they will take care of the advertising captions and other stuffs later.

ameerat42
31-07-2018, 9:44am
Hi vlukayak.

Welcome to AP. Please use the Introductions forum for introductions only.
Your post belongs in The Business of Photography (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?93-The-Business-of-Photography) forum.

vlukayak
31-07-2018, 10:37am
Hi, I'm into event photography and would like to venture into real estate photography but don't know how to get started..i.e. prepare contracts, insurances, invoicing. Do I just have to submit my photos and edits to the real estate agent/client while their copywriter will take care of the marketing stuff/captions in the photos for brochures or flyers production.

landyvlad
31-07-2018, 5:26pm
Umm, didn't you just repeat yourself in the same place?

As ameerat42 stated, your question belongs here: The Business of Photography (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?93-The-Business-of-Photography) forum.

ricktas
31-07-2018, 7:02pm
Welcome to AP, and if you are an intermediate photographer as you have chosen when you joined this site. My thoughts are continue to work on your photography skills and when you are advanced, then start approaching real estate agents etc. Note that drone footage of most properties seems to be the go now, so do you have drone skills, licences etc? Real estate agents will want it and if you cannot offer it, they will find someone who does.

Mark L
31-07-2018, 7:37pm
Hi vlukayak and welcome to AP
I look forward to seeing some photos of your kayak posted for us to offer CC.
Also hope you can get involved by offering CC to others on AP.
And what does vlu stand for.:);)