PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

vwitana
18-07-2018, 9:32pm
Varuni from Sydney. I enjoy travelling and taking photos of mainly of wildlife and birds. Joining Aus photography to interact with other photographers and improve my skills. Camera is a Canon 70d and main lens a Canon 100-400L II.

ameerat42
18-07-2018, 9:36pm
Welcome to AP, Varuni.

Mary Anne
18-07-2018, 10:05pm
Hello and Welcome to AP..
I also like Wildlife, Birds and Macro Insects so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:
And do have a go at commenting on other Members posts as that's what makes Forums work.

Mark L
19-07-2018, 12:28am
Welcome aboard Varuni.
Nice gear for what you're into and I'll assume you are taking good photos so don't be afraid to post some of them. Also commenting on others photos can help focus on what you're doing.
"I like ..... because of ....". "Could this be better with .... ?" Or with my posted photos ... "stunning Mark".:lol::lol:
Just getting involved here on AP will help your photography Varuni.:th3:

ricktas
19-07-2018, 6:14am
Welcome to AP Varuni. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

vwitana
19-07-2018, 8:54pm
Thank you all, still trying to find my way around..

ameerat42
19-07-2018, 9:38pm
Click on the Library tab (found everywhere).
There, check out "New to Photography" - what it sounds like,
and "How Do I" - how to do things on the forum.

If puzzled, ask. Use the General Help forum for that.

paulheath
19-07-2018, 10:23pm
welcome aboard, look forward to seeing some of your wildlife shots, and as Mark L says, join in , comment, help, get help........its all good fun, i dabble in the odd bird photo ,so if you need a hand with anything ( id etc ) let me know..... ill pass it onto Mark :lol:;)