PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NSW

Rayman011
05-06-2018, 12:35pm
My name is Raymond and I am a late starter into the world of photography. I am not very good with people, so you won't see very many portraits or group shots from me. I am very interested in static shots of items, particularly model and real cars. I also like taking shots of animals and I am very fond of long exposures and light painting. I hope to learn from others on here and look forward to seeing what everybody else does and knows.

ameerat42
05-06-2018, 12:48pm
Welcome to AP, Raymond, and climb on in.

That's a lot of photographic interests - good! - so are you sure you're just a Beginner?

Anyway, post up and join in.

Rayman011
05-06-2018, 1:13pm
Thanks for the welcome. I have had my camera for a bit now, and I have used it a lot, but I wouldn't say that any of the images are great. I would say I am a beginner for the fact that I am still playing around and learning and haven't even mastered the basics yet. Maybe Amateur would be a better word, even though it is the same thing.

ameerat42
05-06-2018, 1:16pm
Have a look in the Library - tabs everywhere - for a lot of learning stuff and "how to".

Rayman011
05-06-2018, 1:43pm
Thanks for the advice.

Mary Anne
05-06-2018, 2:31pm
Hello Raymond and Welcome to AP :2smile:
I was a late starter also, though have learnt so much since joining this great Forum.
So join right in and start posting on the CC Forums, you will get plenty of Help there.
And do have a go at commenting on other Members Posts as that's what makes Forums work.

Rayman011
05-06-2018, 2:41pm
Hello Raymond and Welcome to AP :2smile:
I was a late starter also, though have learnt so much since joining this great Forum.
So join right in and start posting on the CC Forums, you will get plenty of Help there.
And do have a go at commenting on other Members Posts as that's what makes Forums work.

Thanks for the welcome Mary Anne. I will be sure to do that.