PDA

View Full Version : survived the crisis

poider
06-05-2018, 9:08pm
Hi all,
Just a quickie to let you all know I have survived my mid life crisis intact.
I purchased a mirrorless 2 x crop camera and was going to sell the Nikon D7000, the lady that was going to buy it could not and suddenly I discovered that I could not have sold it if I tried, love my Nikon and now it is like starting photography over again, Now all i need is some time to get out there and get some cracking shots, hopefully next week end I have some time away from work and can go for a wander.
P.S
The wife really loves her anniversary gift and is really benefiting from the 5 axis stabilisation of the 'other' camera.
Peter

ameerat42
06-05-2018, 9:24pm
Welcome to AP at last, Peter.

Since you've been taking pictures for a while, you should be at Intermediate experience level.

poider
06-05-2018, 9:28pm
Is there something I need to change in my profile or any where else to reflect that ameereat42?

Mark L
06-05-2018, 9:32pm
G'day Peter.
That's nearly 7 years since you joined up here.
So take photos and start posting them here please. You might not think they are very good. So you will get feedback to improve.
And the other side of forums is to comment on others photos. "I like that because ...... ." " I wonder why you did .... ."

ameerat42
06-05-2018, 9:43pm
Peter. At the top RH corner of the screen. Click on "Settings"
It opens a rather blank looking screen with a menu list down the LHS.
From there click "Edit Profile", then scroll down to the 4th section labelled
"Photographic Experience Level:" From the drop-menu, set your level to
(I guess) Intermediate.

Finally, scroll to the bottom and click the "Save Changes" button.

Mary Anne
06-05-2018, 10:04pm
Hello Peter and Welcome, will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums at last :2smile:

rwg717
07-05-2018, 8:57pm
Hi Peter.....well done!;);)
Richard