PDA

View Full Version : Viewing posts on iPhone

Trevspics
03-05-2018, 2:29am
Hi, I use my phone to browse a lot of photography sites Australian Photography included but I cannot view full images from AP so my question is there a way to view the full image or am I limited to the desktop? Thanks for any feedback, Trev.

ricktas
03-05-2018, 6:12am
are you using an App on the iPhone or just the browser?

Try installing forum runner App, and then taking a look. It is an App specifically for the software AP runs on.

aussirose
03-05-2018, 7:06am
I used to have that problem but figured out that if I press down on the photo a list of options comes up and I select open image. That way I can see the whole photo.

Geoff79
03-05-2018, 4:11pm
Even with Tapatalk it’s easy to view full images, in landscape or portrait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary Anne
03-05-2018, 5:18pm
Like Geoff above, I am another happy Tapatalk user viewing larger sizes.

Trevspics
05-05-2018, 7:01pm
Thanks for the replies, I couldn't find forum runner app for Apple and I found pressing on the image only works for some so I'll give Tapatalk a go, thanks for all the suggestions.

Mark L
05-05-2018, 8:52pm
Does viewing photos on all your phone things do justice to the photo viewed?
Does it make a fractionally OOF photo look more in focus because of the size of the photo?

Geoff79
08-05-2018, 12:11pm
Does viewing photos on all your phone things do justice to the photo viewed?
Does it make a fractionally OOF photo look more in focus because of the size of the photo?

In all honesty, it’s probably not 100% accurate in terms of sharpness and detail and all that, but if you’re undecided you can zoom in on parts of the image for a more detailed look.

I’ve noticed stuff on either side of the equation. Sometimes I may not see something slightly OOF on the phone, but alternatively, stuff like ghosting in images becomes really obvious on the phone. Little things like that.

Anyway, I would prefer to look at stuff on the big screen, but just don’t find the time at home. Having the forum available on my phone allows me to drop in through the day with ease. It’s one of those either I chime in through the imperfect app, or not really at all through the preferred laptop type of situations. I know what most would probably prefer, but for now I stick with the former. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk