PDA

View Full Version : I'm back too...

peterb666
18-02-2018, 9:21pm
Greetings all

I haven't posted for a little while but I didn't think it was so long to deserve solitary confinement.

I lost my photo-mojo some time back so if anyone knows how to shock me back into creativity (currently zero) or even mediocre photography (a little bit more than zero), give it a try.

Cheers

Peter

ameerat42
18-02-2018, 9:29pm
It's just one of those things, Peter. I just got back into it today, but it was a long story...

Anyway, don't lament! (If you ask me) get into giving feedback to other members here for a
while. Betcha soon enough you'll be (finding inspiration and)posting your own pics again.:nod:

Mary Anne
18-02-2018, 11:03pm
Hello Peter it’s good to see you back and I know just what you mean it’s hard to get back into the spirit of things sometimes.
You have made a start so will look forward to seeing what you post on the forums :th3:

ricktas
19-02-2018, 5:12am
Welcome back Peter. Join in and get some inspiration to get the gear out. Perhaps the members' challenge might give you a kick start.

Mark L
19-02-2018, 9:44pm
Go for some sunrise swims. Hang on you need to be getting some photos of them sunrises. Then go for a swim.:)

Christine
22-02-2018, 9:57pm
Welcome back ????