PDA

View Full Version : well, i'm confused

mudman
09-02-2018, 1:54pm
Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:

“You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married”. “Later my father married my step daughter. That made my step daughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law. Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son, but he was also the son of my wife’s daughter which made him my wife’s grand-son. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

“This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. “This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father’s wife, I’m my stepmother’s brother-in-law, my wife is her own child’s aunt, my son is my father’s nephew and I’m my own grandfather!

Brian500au
09-02-2018, 2:02pm
Say that again please.....

Geoff79
09-02-2018, 2:11pm
Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but is this not just a quick rundown of the last few years in the hit TV show, ‘Bold and the Beautiful?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jim
09-02-2018, 3:21pm
Did you know that a pizza is a perfect pie chart of how much pizza is left?
Just saying.

ricktas
09-02-2018, 6:22pm
Must have been a Tasmanian family (I can say that.. if you mainlanders did, you would be in trouble):D

mudman
09-02-2018, 8:16pm
Must have been a Tasmanian family (I can say that.. if you mainlanders did, you would be in trouble):D

Actually Rick i was going to post a comment along those line, with apologies to you of course

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but is this not just a quick rundown of the last few years in the hit TV show, ‘Bold and the Beautiful?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't say Geoff, have not checked that show for 20 years. but you could have something there

- - - Updated - - -

Say that again please.....

not a chance Brian. i think once is too much for my tiny brain

gcflora
09-02-2018, 9:10pm
Must have been a Tasmanian family I reckon

mudman
09-02-2018, 11:10pm
Must have been a Tasmanian family I reckon

if Rick sees this comment Craig you are doomed to the gates of Hades

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know that a pizza is a perfect pie chart of how much pizza is left?
Just saying.

stop eating those paw paws jim

ricktas
10-02-2018, 7:46am
if Rick sees this comment Craig you are doomed to the gates of Hades

No.. but if Craig ever visits Tassie, I might have to report him for carrying drugs internally. So he gets a good old Tassie welcome of a cavity search :D Wlelcome to Tasmania, Craig...