PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

olddog2001
30-12-2017, 1:49pm
Hi there down under, how goes it? I know a minister from Australia, but that's it. If you are going to ask me about Trump, I just don't have good answers. I will answer questions about Atlanta thou. I enjoy photography, I archive my efforts on hard drives, I don't share pics anywhere for now thou I tried flickr, deviant art, facebook. I have used the Sony a-33, the nikon d3300, the nikon d5100, the nikon d7000, and now I own the fuji s3 pro because of the dynamic range and the nikon d40 because of the large pixels. A sony a7ii would be nice, but too expensive. I enjoy lowlight photography and have a large archive of pictures of abandonments and ruins in Atlanta, urbex or urban exploration. Well, I will probably just read alot of stuff in the forums and just lurk alot. Nice to find this forum.
Greetings All.:camera:

Ross M
30-12-2017, 2:45pm
Welcome, olddog. By all means lurk for a while to get a feel for this forum, but I would look forward to seeing some of your work here. I enjoy looking at low light and abandoned ruins and urban photography. More of that genre would add some variety. I photograph some of those subjects from time to time myself.

ricktas
30-12-2017, 3:05pm
Welcome to AP. Hope we get to see some of your photos soon.

bobt
30-12-2017, 3:05pm
Welcome Olddog, if you can't escape Donald physically, at least you can find a bit of relief downunder electronically. We have our own homegrown idiot politicians here, although not quite in the Donald league - but if you're looking for morons in government we can provide a suitably brain dead selection to choose from! :D

Lots to read and get involved in here, so make yourself at home - we Ozzies are pretty friendly.

Mary Anne
30-12-2017, 4:27pm
Hello and Welcome to AP..How goes it, well its 31.6C and a tad on the humid side here.
Whats it like Up Top there, just google your weather gee 4C to cold for me
Yeah bob ↑ has written it all so that saves me wasting energy :D
Anyway join right in and start posting on the Forums, as I am sure all the Members would like to see a little of Atlanta :nod:

Mark L
30-12-2017, 7:48pm
Welcome aboard you old dog.

...... I don't share pics anywhere for now thou I tried flickr, deviant art, facebook.
Not sure why that is but you can upload photos directly to AP for the very limited audience here to look at maybe. :)

.... - we Ozzies are pretty friendly.
the exception is if you're not a tourist the arrives here via a boat.:(

bitsnpieces
02-01-2018, 8:03pm
Hi and welcome to AP :)