PDA

View Full Version : Ollie our Champion

paulheath
07-11-2017, 10:09pm
Hi all , Admin please delete if any house rule are being broken.

As some of you might know our little baby boy Ollie was born on 3rd Jan this year ( 10 weeks early ).. we have had a very roller coaster of a ride with Ollie having rather a large whole in his heart which resulted in two open heart surgeries before he was 3 months old. We have now discovered after a routine MRI scan 3 weeks ago that are little ball of trouble has a severe sleep apnea condition which requires him to sleep at ALL times with a CPAP machine ( dosent like to make things easy this one. ) There is also talk of Ollie having Cerebral Palsy which is something we will have to deal with , with lots of hugs and kisses. SO ( and again admin please delete if not allowed ) We have set up a Go Fund me account for Ollie to help with Medical equipment, medication and any other little thing we need to make his life a litte better. I am not one to reach out and ask for help ( being a pomme , we think we can do it all ) but this is for Ollie and my partner ( as she is an angel in disguise i tell you ) So if you feel like dropping a dollar , or just leaving a get well message , both will be greatly appreciated.

Paul.
p.s All the mediacal jargon is on go fund me as better half knows it all....me i just nod my head like i undertand

https://www.gofundme.com/ollies-health-fund

Claire M
08-11-2017, 11:26pm
Oh Paul!, I really wish little Ollie all the best, and to you both as well. I'll certainly send you a big hug your way, and really hope things will start turning around for you all in a positive way.
Cheers!

Geoff79
09-11-2017, 12:56am
Yeah Paul, it’s a really tough situation. I truly do wish you, your wife and your precious baby boy all the very best, and I too hope things start going upwards very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulheath
10-11-2017, 8:59pm
Thanks Guys , means a lot :love::love::love: ..... friends and family have been amazing. He trully is a little Soldier....:nod:

farmmax
12-11-2017, 2:22am
A roller coaster for Ollie, but an even bigger emotional roller coaster for mum and dad :nod:

Keep those hugs and kisses up and don't forget some for yourselves. All the best and fingers crossed life settles down a little for Ollie, and his mum and dad.

Mark L
18-12-2017, 11:36pm
I know there's a Christmas thread elsewhere but I hope you and your family can enjoy some festive spirit Paul.
Maybe you all can fill the room with soap bubbles for Ollie.