PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular car photography (and I don't mean good)

Tannin
30-09-2017, 1:39am
I can't post the pictures here for copyright reasons, but this is worth clicking on for a laugh.

To sell his car on an on-line auction site, this turkey (for reasons we will probably never know) first took pictures of it on an old, scratched-up smart phone, then played back the pictures and used a camera to photograph the phone screen, finally posting the pictures of the pictures.

Reckon the quality might be bad? You are wrong: it ain't bad, it's worse!

Click and giggle: https://www.dpreview.com/news/6213243528/craigslist-poster-raises-the-bar-on-terrible-car-photography

ricktas
30-09-2017, 7:33am
Oh great. About ten years ago we had trash the dress, and ten years before that selective colour. Now the current trend will be adding a smashed smartphone screen filter to weddings, parties, anything photos. The hipster crowd will be discussing the best smashed screen filter to add to instagram, whilst eating their smashed avo. The smashed screen filter of smashed avo instagram photo = #doublefatality

:lol:

arthurking83
30-09-2017, 9:32am
.... The hipster crowd will be discussing the best smashed screen filter to add to instagram, whilst eating their smashed avo. The smashed screen filter of smashed avo instagram photo = #doublefatality

:lol:

:D

Doing it whilst being 'smashed' after too many of their alcoholic beverages .. and triple whammo!

Smashed filter of a smashed avo snack, whilst smashed on <insert favourite drink here>.

ricktas
30-09-2017, 10:47am
:D

Doing it whilst being 'smashed' after too many of their alcoholic beverages .. and triple whammo!

Smashed filter of a smashed avo snack, whilst smashed on <insert favourite drink here>.

I think you mean <insert favourite micro brewery drink here>. :D

arthurking83
30-09-2017, 11:18am
I'm wondering it the Smashing Pumpkins will make a resurgence, onto their cool list too!

Cage
30-09-2017, 11:20am
Maybe this person is a bit smarter than they are being given credit for, with the ad getting heaps more publicity than it may have otherwise.

blkmcs
30-09-2017, 3:07pm
Maybe this person is a bit smarter than they are being given credit for, with the ad getting heaps more publicity than it may have otherwise.
Yep!

landyvlad
01-10-2017, 1:15am
Ansell Adams he isn't.

arthurking83
01-10-2017, 12:02pm
Ansell Adams he isn't.

The worry tho is that 100 years into the future, someone will 'discover' his poor attempt at common sense, and he'll subsequently be regarded as the father of modern photography! :lol2: