PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Change

dindsy
07-09-2017, 1:00pm
Hi Folks,
Work really is doing it for me lately so need a major distraction. I will still have to work but trying to find my way back into something more enjoyable so time to re-join the community.
2 years ago I turned the big Five Oh-my god, how old. but I did get to choose a new toy and really haven't played with it much for the sake of playing.
My new toy is a Nikon D750, Tamron 70 - 200mm f2.8, Tamron 15-30mm f2.8 and Nikon 50mm f1.8.

Upgrading from the D100 is a big step difference in performance. Upgrading to fast lenses is awesome (if not heavy).

Have done loads of my son's AFL photo's and kept a lot of people happy posting pics of their son's in action.

But am looking to do more creative stuff and get into the photoshop editing.

I will post some stuff soon.
I am also looking to understand the in's and out's of my new toy as I know I've only scratched the surface.

Anyway, Hi There.

Tannin
07-09-2017, 1:42pm
G'dy Dindsy. D100 to D750 .... that's a pretty fair step! Welcome back.

Mary Anne
07-09-2017, 5:53pm
Hello Dindsy and Welcome back, yes work would get in the way at times, not that I would know I am pass that working age :D
And congrats on all that new gear I bet you have been having lots of fun with it and more to come.
So will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums :nod:
And don't forget comment on other Members Posts as that's what makes Forums work.

rwg717
07-09-2017, 8:35pm
Hello and welcome....enjoy:D
Richard.