PDA

View Full Version : I found my way back

snoopy
07-09-2017, 7:55am
Hi from snoopy. Getting back in touch after a long hiatus. Got 2 new cameras to explore and as always everyone's help would be fantastic. I have a Praktica mlt3 and a canon power shot DSL.

ricktas
07-09-2017, 9:18am
Welcome back

Mary Anne
07-09-2017, 11:45am
Hello and Welcome back, good to see you have two cameras now :nod:

snoopy
07-09-2017, 8:43pm
I've been asked to expand on my previous intro post, ie interests type of photography etc.
I do a lot in the national parks, walking, photography, exploring. Living in the Ipswich area I have to travel quite a way so it's always a big trip and my sister and I like to camp. Our next trip is to cania gorge which is about 800klms, so that's a week or more away.
My favourite things to photograph are waterfalls, wildlife, flora and nature at its best and worst. I have a 7 year old jack Russell with huge character and I love to catch him. He loves it when I get the camera out.
Today I did a 5 k walk along the Yarra river in warrandyte vic. Got fabulous pics of, people,dogs, architecture, history, flora and fauna and of cause the beautiful river.
Due to my health that will take me a few months to recover from.
The best things in my life are my dog, my books and always looking at the lighter side of life.

Geoff79
08-09-2017, 12:34pm
Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your snaps. I do love a good waterfall. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk