PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Brisbane

hispid
06-09-2017, 8:28am
While I have an interest in all forms of photography the main area that has my interest at the moment is macrophotography of live invertebrates, in particular Arachnids and Hymenopterans (bees and wasps). Looking forward to learning more today than I knew yesterday

ricktas
06-09-2017, 8:29am
Welcome to AP. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
06-09-2017, 3:34pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Seems we have the same interests, so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :nod:
And don't forget to comment on other Members posts as that's what makes Forums work.

spides
10-09-2017, 5:48pm
Welcome

bitsnpieces
10-09-2017, 8:20pm
Welcome to AP

Interesting area of macro photography
Would presume you'll be wearing some form of protective gear incase you get stung or something?

hispid
11-09-2017, 8:21am
Welcome to AP

Interesting area of macro photography
Would presume you'll be wearing some form of protective gear incase you get stung or something?
Hah! I used to be really jumpy photographing large wasps. I'd lean right in and take shots then if it moved I'd squeal and run away then creep back for more shots. Turns out, they're really not too interested in stinging you just for taking their photo. :)