PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, back again

xxdrakexx
02-09-2017, 9:36pm
I'm Back and yes this time I'm staying lol, well I finaly decided to get a DSLR again after a few years without one.
I ended up getting the D3400, oh the joys of having a DSLR again gotta lurn it all again lol anyway just letting you all know i'm back...:D

Mary Anne
02-09-2017, 9:41pm
Welcome back. Good to see you got another camera.

ricktas
03-09-2017, 8:59am
Welcome back Jimmy.

Mark L
05-09-2017, 8:30pm
G'day Jimmy.
Are you finding Wyong a better place to live compared to Coonamble? Tough question that.:D;)
Welcome back. I always enjoyed your enthusiasm around here.:th3:

xxdrakexx
06-09-2017, 6:55am
In someways it's the same but I'd say it's better apart from if I want a nice countryish landscape I'd have to drive over 100km lol

Geoff79
06-09-2017, 8:44am
In someways it's the same but I'd say it's better apart from if I want a nice countryish landscape I'd have to drive over 100km lol

Welcome back to the forum.

Just on this, and my apologies, I'm rubbish with names, especially with places I've only been once. But I've noticed that if you go west from Ourimbah (sorry I can't be more specific, would need a map and better memory) it gets pretty nice pretty quick. I'll see if I can get more details, but I remember going for a drive with the family last year and being impressed that it was that nice relatively close to the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk