PDA

View Full Version : ExIF viewer for Edge?

Mark L
18-08-2017, 10:20pm
I'm finding FF a bit slow these days and now that we have Widows 10 I thought I'd give Edge a try. Seems pretty fast but I'm having trouble finding an ExIF view that I can simply right click on to get the info in all of your photos. :) Any recommendations?
I'll test Chrome in the next few days also.

Tannin
18-08-2017, 10:43pm
Check your FF extensions Mark. Firefox performs as well as any other browser (in reality, the performance differences between browsers these days are minuscule and not worth worrying about) and, if it is slow, it is almost always because of badly-behaved add-ins. Or (if you like) try Vivaldi - all things considered, probably the best browser around these days.

ameerat42
18-08-2017, 11:29pm
Mark. When you did ExIF viewer for Edge
did you get NO! results like I did?

Chrome is looking pretty bright:cool:

Tannin, I agree.

Mark L
18-08-2017, 11:45pm
Mark. When you did ExIF viewer for Edge
did you get NO! results like I did?

Obviously not. This thread wouldn't exist otherwise.:confused013

"..but I'm having trouble finding an ExIF viewer that I can simply right click on to get the info in all of your photos. Any recommendations?"
Can you help with that?

ameerat42
18-08-2017, 11:50pm
For Edge? What did you find? I searched once when I first got Win 10 and found
nothing then. Again tonight I found nothing else. There are viewers for Internet
Explorer, but not for Edge (at least none that jump out and announce themselves).

Tannin
18-08-2017, 11:55pm
^ That would probably be the first good thing I've heard anybody say about Edge, except for the fact that you weren't actually saying anything good about Edge.

ameerat42
19-08-2017, 12:01am
I haven't really bovvered with it, so I can't say I dislike it. I just find FFox to be OK for me.
Its main weakness is its translation function - it doesn't work. However, I found a context menu
version that does, but it's not practical for whole pages. Chrome translates well, but I find it hard to
control, so, FFox it is. (-Well, mostly.)