PDA

View Full Version : Also back... again

Geoff79
17-06-2017, 11:03pm
Just noticed a few posts of the same nature, but I was a pretty active member here a few years back... well, kind of active, for a new guy. I/we had a couple of kids and I think about four years or so have passed since I was here last. I think? But I did love this forum, and just hoping to get back in the swing of things. I still take as many photos as I did back then... it's just that now 99% of them are of my kids.

But it's not all I photograph, and I promise not to post those ones. ;)

Mary Anne
17-06-2017, 11:50pm
Hello Geoff and Welcome back, will look forward to seeing some of whatever you have been shooting :2smile:

Geoff79
18-06-2017, 12:43am
Thanks Mary Anne. Incidentally I just replied to one of your threads, and with that in mind I will be sure to post some of my recent Iphone efforts... as well as some "proper" ones too. ;)

ricktas
18-06-2017, 7:54am
Welcome back Geoff.

Geoff79
18-06-2017, 2:39pm
Welcome back Geoff.

Thanks, and glad to be back!

Tannin
18-06-2017, 3:10pm
Looking forward to seeing 1% of your pictures! :)

Mark L
18-06-2017, 8:22pm
Welcome back Geoff79.
I remember you posting and a good win for the Eels today. They are starting to look the goods.:th3:

Geoff79
18-06-2017, 8:38pm
Looking forward to seeing 1% of your pictures! :)

Haha, thanks! I actually just remembered today how there is actually a sub-forum here for family shots and stuff. I will try to resist putting a pic or two in there, but I bet I don't. Resist... that is. ;)

Welcome back Geoff79.
I remember you posting and a good win for the Eels today. They are starting to look the goods.:th3:

Wow, that's cool that you remember me posting. I still find it hard to believe that it's been about 4 years now, but it's good to be back.

And yes, it was a great win today. I was saying to my brothers, I should just tip against them every week. Without fail, every time I do they have a good win. I was really starting to worry about their form against the better teams, so it was a good win today. Though if I'm being honest, I'm not really sure the Saints are still one of the better teams. Widdop's injury seems to have stopped them dead in their tracks, and his return has not saved them.