PDA

View Full Version : Ella Hales

Ella Hales
28-05-2017, 9:35am
Hi my first post. Intimidating, never joined a forum before. My greatest wish is to be able to master my Nikon D800. To photograph great works and the only way is through having access to expert advice. I love Macro photography learning that skill would be fantastic.

arthurking83
28-05-2017, 9:45am
* Hi.
* Shouldn't be(intimidating) .. we're like one of those .. one big happy family(that never argues nor fights over trivial things! :p)
* good on you, for having joined now.
* Easy to do mastering that D800. great cam to assist you.

I find the hardest thing to master is to turn the ideas into the creative looking things I had planned for.

welcome and enjoy! :th3:

ricktas
28-05-2017, 11:57am
Welcome to AP. Join right in, and you will learn a lot about photography, including macro work.

See you, and you photos on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
28-05-2017, 1:01pm
Hello Ella and Welcome to AP.. You will be right we are a Happy and Helpful Group of Folks :nod:
I love Macro too used to shoot it a while back don't do the 1.1 much anymore, to hard to get down to the tiny critters :D
Want to know anything click on Library up the top of the page, then How Do I.. If you need any more Help just ask.
So join right in and start posting on the Forums :2smile:

bitsnpieces
29-05-2017, 1:10pm
Hi Ella and welcome to AP! :)
And welcome to the AP family :)

ameerat42
29-05-2017, 4:01pm
Hi Ella and welcome to AP! :)
And welcome to the AP family :)

Ditto, Ella. -- And isn't cousin "Bits" nice:D

Mark L
30-05-2017, 7:16pm
* Hi.
* Shouldn't be(intimidating) .. we're like one of those .. one big happy family(that never argues nor fights over trivial things! :p)

What load of rubbish.

There's no humour allowed on these forums either Ella.
Welcome aboard.:th3::D

arthurking83
30-05-2017, 9:41pm
What load of rubbish.

There's no humour allowed on these forums either Ella.
Welcome aboard.:th3::D

Nah! no more rubbish from me. I just watched that ABC show 'War on Waste' tonight .. amazing how much rubbish we produce in Oz ... so from now on, very little to no more from me :p