PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Arvee82
12-05-2017, 9:27am
Hi All

I'm Arvee, new to this forum and very first time posting on any forum. So please ignore my mistakes if I make any and sorry in advance.

I'm a beginner photographer or you can say " a guy with a camera" learned few things on my own or from you tube so far. Found this site while I was looking for tips on locations to shoot stars and Milky Way. I'm so glad I found this...????. Haven't gone through the site yet but I'm excited to find out what's there to improve my skills. Thanks to the admin and moderators for your work and effort.

As I'm just a guy with the camera and this is just for hobby, I'll try my best to be an active member and participate as much as I can.

I use Nikon D700 and D3200 with Nikon 24-70 f2.8 , 18-55mm kit lens and Sigma 50mm f1.4. I wanna do landscape and architectural photography but currently trying all types when I get a chance.

looking forward to be a part of this.

Thanks
Arvee

ricktas
12-05-2017, 4:21pm
Welcome to AP Arvee. see you round the forums

Mark L
12-05-2017, 10:32pm
Welcome aboard Arvee.
Don't be afraid to get involved. Ask questions, comment on photos (I like this because ...... . actually helps you learn.)
Getting involved makes forums work so see you aroun AP hopefully.:)

Mary Anne
12-05-2017, 11:50pm
Hello and Welcome to AP Arvee, will look forward to you being a part of this great Forum, so join right in and start posting your images in the CC Forums.

bitsnpieces
15-05-2017, 9:52pm
Hi Arvee and welcome to AP :)