PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from australia!

BeatleJohn
24-04-2017, 7:32pm
Hi Guys Im a new guy here. Love taking pictures with my iphone and i was looking for something compact to upgrade to and i came across the fuji x70. Loved the look of this camera and it seemed perfect for what i wanted. The tilting screen was perfect and it seemed to have a lot of options. I was all set to order one and then read that it was discontinued, is this true?
Would u guys recommend a wait for a new model or should i still get an X70?
Any help would be great.

ricktas
24-04-2017, 8:09pm
Welcome to AP.

If you want for a new model.. there will always be a new model. They come out about every 18 months. Buy the camera you want now, it still will work well and give you lots of photos and experience at photography..while you would have been waiting for the next model to come out.

BeatleJohn
24-04-2017, 8:29pm
Hi Thanks for the advice. I guess yr right, there will always be something new.
I think i'll just go ahead and get this camera. Everything ive looked at seems pretty cool and i think i would have a lot of fun with it.

Mary Anne
25-04-2017, 9:14am
Hello BeatleJohn and Welcome to AP. Have to agree with rickas about not waiting for the next model, life is to short for hanging around.
So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums when you get this camera :2smile:

rwg717
26-04-2017, 9:24pm
Hi there and welcome to AP.:)
Richard

BeatleJohn
27-04-2017, 2:05pm
Thanks for the advice and the welcomes!
Ordered my X70 and its on the way... let the camera addiction begin!