PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Photographers

bitsnpieces
20-04-2017, 9:13pm
I'm creating a hub to help connect photographers/weekend warriors with clients and customers.
The goal of the hub is for photographers to gain an online presence (other than what you've already set up) with a scheduler, where customers can come on, find the photographer they need, in the country/state they live, at a time available, and get in contact with that photographer.

It's a very basic hub, but hopefully as it grows, and as I am able to, I'll be able to make it more streamlined and efficient. Nevertheless, I believe it has potential.

It's a free service, I haven't spread the word about this hub yet, just trying to get some photographers unto it first to create a base database of photographers.

If there's anyone interested, please PM me.

ricktas
20-04-2017, 10:36pm
So you are looking to provide the same service as : https://www.photographers.com.au/ ?

Mark L
20-04-2017, 10:55pm
How many people actual want good photogs to come and take photos for them these days??

ricktas
21-04-2017, 7:32am
How many people actual want good photogs to come and take photos for them these days??

I think the definition of 'good' has been amended while we were not looking Mark L;

bitsnpieces
22-04-2017, 9:27am
Didn't know about that site
Will be tough but worth the try, will see how it goes

They have a massive database and I doubt I'll get anywhere close, but maybe being new, I can source photographers personally and give those who are lost in the huge databases a chance to make their name a little more visible I guess

We'll see