PDA

View Full Version : Old man but new member!

printsregent
09-03-2017, 7:51am
Hi everyone, recently retired but busier than ever!
Hope to submit the occasional photo to this site.
Regards
H.

NikonNellie
09-03-2017, 8:12am
Welcome to AP! Looking forward to seeing some of your images! :)

ricktas
09-03-2017, 9:06am
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos and your thoughts and critiques on other members photos too.

Mary Anne
09-03-2017, 1:32pm
Hello H and Welcome to AP.. Plenty of us past that age here and we are a great lot of Folks.
So join right in and staring posting on the Forums and have a go at commenting on other Members Posts also as That's what makes Forums Work :nod:
Lots of Competitions to enter and there is always the The Weekly Challenge (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?195-Member-Challenges-52-2017) something different every week and lots of fun.
Hope to see you posting soon :2smile:

Mark L
09-03-2017, 10:52pm
You only as old as you feel I'm told. Man I felt old today.:(
forums work best when people get involved.:th3:
Don't be afraid to ask questions and post comments as that actually helps you and me and others potentially think of new thinks.

Welcome aboard old man.:D
Get involved and wind back the years. :th3:(my knees are a bit stuffed and posting on AP doesn't seem to make a difference.:(;)

bitsnpieces
12-03-2017, 5:12pm
Hi and welcome to AP :D

Cage
14-03-2017, 5:11pm
Welcome aboard H.

And the first thing we do when we are lucky enough to reach the age of retirement/enlightenment/entitlement/excitement/andanyotherment is to cease, totally, using the three letter "O" word.