PDA

View Full Version : Hi

kevinelp
21-02-2017, 7:21am
Hi All,

Actually joined to give away a bit of gear I no longer have use for - hate usable stuff going to landfill. Seems the bar is really high before one can post in the classifieds, so not sure I'll get there..... let's see...

Cheers
- Kevin

ameerat42
21-02-2017, 8:32am
Hi Kevin.
AP is not primarily an exchange for gear, but of info and ideas.
The conditions set are part of the way to deter spammers and the like,
of which there are many.

Your motives are laudable, besides being sensible, and with some moderate
participation on the site you will find the 30/50 limit soon passes.

So in the meantime, welcome to AP, join in where you can, and enjoy.
Am.

Mary Anne
21-02-2017, 9:15am
Hello Kevin :action66: and Welcome to AP, hope you hang around and enjoy AP its a great Forum to give Help and receive Help. Time will fly..
So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums and if you have a go at commenting on other Members posts that quota will add up very fast :nod:

ricktas
21-02-2017, 6:34pm
Hi All,

Actually joined to give away a bit of gear I no longer have use for - hate usable stuff going to landfill. Seems the bar is really high before one can post in the classifieds, so not sure I'll get there..... let's see...

Cheers
- Kevin

Welcome to AP. Unfortunately every second person who joins up to 'trade some gear' has gear that they have not acquired legally, that they are trying to move. So our 30 days/50 posts (both have to be met) rule soon culls those ones out. So join in, show us some of your photography etc and then when you meet the 30/50 you can look at posting in our classifieds. So see you, and your photos on the forums soon.

bitsnpieces
22-02-2017, 10:07pm
Hi Kevin and welcome to AP :)
As mentioned already, although you want to give away your gear (you can always PM me regarding it ;)), it doesn't mean you still can't share some insights, knowledge, and even learn a little from it all :)

rwg717
23-02-2017, 7:31pm
Hi and welcome to AP:)
Richard