PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jill Ellen
12-02-2017, 11:49am
Hi everyone, I am looking forward to using this site and learning how to take good photos. I live in the Northern Rivers of NSW, on the coast. Have always been interested in photography. I enjoy Fauna and Flora and take lots of photo's while I travel here at home or OS. I am presently doing a Digital Camera Course and I attend a local Camera Club. As a beginner I hope other like minded people can help me improve my photo skills.

Jill Ellen

ameerat42
12-02-2017, 1:53pm
Hi and welcome to AP, Ellen.

Join in, and that way you will get the most out of it, as well as learn.
Post, ask questions, give critique...

ricktas
12-02-2017, 4:08pm
Welcome to AP Jill, See you on the forums. The best way to make use of the site is to join in.

ameerat42
12-02-2017, 4:10pm
Hi and welcome to AP, Ellen...

Of course! Jill! (That's what I meant, too.)

Mary Anne
12-02-2017, 7:03pm
Hi Jill :action66: And Welcome to AP..
Lovely part of Oz you live in so will look forward to seeing some of that Flora and Fauna on the CC Forums :2smile:

bitsnpieces
14-02-2017, 1:24pm
Hi Jill and welcome to AP! :D

Mark L
18-02-2017, 9:54pm
G'day Jill, welcome to a good place to play as you learn.:th3:
Learning here depends on you getting involved though.
Plenty of help here if you have want to ask questions. Don't be afraid to comment on others photos, it can help you learn also. "I like .... because ...."
Or "That's interesting and wonder why you did ....... ?"
Surprised them mods didn't suggest that as you do the camera club course you work through the free New to Photography course here .... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:New_To_Photography_Book