PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into my hobby!

korbin13
22-01-2017, 3:38pm
Hi all!

I joined ages ago but never really participated, hoping to change that!

Any hints or tips? Thinking that joining in on the challenges would be a good way to go?

Thanks

ricktas
22-01-2017, 3:55pm
Welcome back, and 6 years on, we don't think you should be a beginner, so we have upgraded you to intermediate level..Congratulations.

Mary Anne
22-01-2017, 4:06pm
Hello korbin13 and Welcome back..
Hints or Tips well you could try posting on the CC Forums and getting CC on your images
And don't forget to comment on other Members Posts that's what makes Forums work plus you get to know the Members.
The Weekly Challenge is a good way to go *Week 4 Movie Title * starts later today I had fun doing mine I have just finished.
Hope to see you around some where on the forums soon :nod:

korbin13
22-01-2017, 5:20pm
Thanks Rick and Mary Anne, still consider myself very much a beginner but appreciate the boost in level! Six years ago the internet was a very different beast!

Yep, got a reminder in my calendar to log on everyday to participate, a least one post a day for me, hopefully.

Mark L
24-01-2017, 9:38pm
G'day Korbin and it;'s a bit amazing you came back after registering over 5 years ago. I'm impressed.:th3:

Thinking that joining in on the challenges would be a good way to go?

That's a good way to stay active. Some of them are fun.
Getting involved in the weekly members challenge gives me a reason to take a different photo each week. I'm sure you've found it, but just in case ....... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?195-Member-Challenges-52-2017