PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Adelaide

Plays With Light
20-01-2017, 11:53pm
Howdy all,

Based in Adelaide, I am a keen amateur photographer who has had a long hiatus from photography and is just returning to it all again.

My photographic loves are architecture, landscapes and macro.

Kind regards,
Alex

ricktas
21-01-2017, 7:32am
Welcome to AP Alex. See you on the forums.

Plays With Light
21-01-2017, 3:23pm
Thanks for the welcome, Rick! See you around the forums.

Welcome to AP Alex. See you on the forums.

Mary Anne
21-01-2017, 3:33pm
Hello Alex and Welcome back , join right in and start posting on the Forums
And do to have a go at commenting on other Members Posts, as that is what makes Forums work :2smile:

Plays With Light
21-01-2017, 3:53pm
Thanks for the welcome back, Mary Anne! It's good to see you are still around the forum posting beautiful imagery.

I find commenting on others works a bit intimidating, but noticed there is a good critique guide available on the site, so I shall have a read and follow the suggestions there to help me get going.

Hello Alex and Welcome back , join right in and start posting on the Forums
And do to have a go at commenting on other Members Posts, as that is what makes Forums work :2smile:

Mary Anne
21-01-2017, 4:43pm
Thanks for the welcome back, Mary Anne! It's good to see you are still around the forum posting beautiful imagery.

I find commenting on others works a bit intimidating, but noticed there is a good critique guide available on the site, so I shall have a read and follow the suggestions there to help me get going.

Yes still here Alex and still trying :nod: I am with you on commenting its not my favourite thing I struggle also.
Though good on you for finding tips of how to cc it will Help.

CathyC
22-01-2017, 7:19pm
hello and welcome from a fellow Adelaidean :)

Plays With Light
22-01-2017, 9:00pm
hello and welcome from a fellow Adelaidean :)
Thank you for the welcome, Cathy. It's good to see a fellow Adelaidean on here! :)

bitsnpieces
25-01-2017, 5:59pm
Hi Alex and welcome to AP :)

Plays With Light
25-01-2017, 7:16pm
Thanks for the welcome, David!

Mark L
25-01-2017, 9:39pm

Alex started 3 photo threads before you said that.:confused013
And since I've only commented on one of them I'll let you look after the other two as a welcome back.:);)

Reddragon
26-01-2017, 10:24pm
Welcome Alex, from another Adelaidean here.

I've also been on a recent hiatus from this site but looking to get back into the swing of things again.

Jason

Plays With Light
26-01-2017, 11:00pm
Welcome Alex, from another Adelaidean here.

I've also been on a recent hiatus from this site but looking to get back into the swing of things again.

Jason
Welcome back to you too Jason!

Bensch
27-01-2017, 4:53pm
Welcome back Alex!

Great to see other Adelaideans on here :th3:

Plays With Light
27-01-2017, 5:42pm
Welcome back Alex!

Great to see other Adelaideans on here :th3:
Thanks, Andy! It is good to know that other Adelaideans frequent this forum. We'll have to arrange a meet-up sometime of us all.